• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Staff Member!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Please welcome Henry as our newest BGO staff member!

Henry hardly needs introduction. Since his days as a former fellow moderator at www.extremeskins.com, anyone who has interacted with Henry knows him to be one of the most level-headed, sincere, fair, and respected Redskins fans out there. As a BGO member Henry has continued to be a calm, considerate voice of reason, and respected contributor to the site.

We are thrilled to add Henry to our staff ranks. Please join us in congratulating Henry on joining our team :cheers:

Allow me to be among the first to congratulate Henry on his "appointment" and to congratulate the BGO ownership on their superb judgement. :)

A better choice could hardly have been made.

Congratulations Henry. A very good choice.

Excellent choice! No one better, in my opinion. Congrats, Henry, very well deserved.

Rats! I was hoping top bring a dictatorial style to the site! ;)

As Michael Corleone once said: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in." :)

Thanks all, especially the rest of the staff here for asking me despite my recent curmudgeon-ness. I have to admit I swore I'd never mod again, but I couldn't turn down a site of such excellent quality. It's an honor and a privilege.

I'm just glad that you are back at the helm Henry. Thanks for helping out and making this a great place - and our home.

How many cases of home brew did this cost Neo and Boone?

Congrats, Henry! No better choice indeed!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Cancer has been officially banned.

Henry is an excellent addition to the staff.

Great!

There goes my "Why The World Has Enough Henry's" character assassination thread I've been writing for the last 14 months.

I'll start the rewrite soon.

Looks like it'll have to be a "Why The World Needs More Henry's" suck up extravaganza!

Congrats Henry.

But I thought you were smart.

Sorry, Henry. I know you thought we actually liked you.

Awwww, HENRY!?!?

J/k.

Congrats Henry! Glad to see you back moderating a Skins site :D I'll try not to give you too much trouble ;)

I step away for a few days, and BAM !

Excellent news !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.