• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual BGO Fantasy Football League

Lanky Livingston

Its that time again - FANTASY FOOTBALL SEASON! Yes, there's a lot of excitement surrounding the Redskins this year, but for the FF nerds that doesn't detract from our excitement about FF! Who will join myself and Skinsfan76 in the BGO Hall of Champions?

Entry is free, of course. Winner will get bragging rights for an entire offseaons, as well as maybe a special avatar or even some BGO swag! If BGO Brass does not offer a prize, I will put up my own cheddar for a hat or something. Maybe I'll even sign it. ;)

Reply in this thread if you're interested, and I'll PM you the league info. Let's go!

1. Lanky - RG-3PO
2. Neo - Neo Malsters
3. Goaldeje - Goaldeje Rules All!
4. Dead Money - turd cutter$
5. McD5 -
6. Ax - Ax Grinders
7. Boone - Fear the Kitty!
8. Shi No Tenshi - Violator Bunnies
9. Dreamingwolf -
10. China - Chinese Fire Drill
11. Canadian Hog - Bacon Strippers
12. LoyalSkinsFan - LSF

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I have been waiting all off season for this. What does that say about my life?

I'm in.

I'm back. Late season I may have to call it in from the sat phone but if yall will have me count me in.

Yes please. Hopefully my team can stay healthy this year.

Can I play? :laugh: I keed! I keed! Have fun guys!

Thanks Lanky. I have to admit, I just wasn't a fan of fantasy football. I know we had our differences, but there really was truth in the fact that I lost interest. I just don't think I have the patience for it and I am not a fan of how it affects the way I root for football.

I really do appreciate the offer, but no thank you. You guys have fun and I will watch from the sidelines.

Its cool, El!

Skinsfan76, are you coming back to defend your crown?

Boone? Ax? Om? Canadian Hog? Extreme?

I'm in

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Skinfan76's last post was over 2 months ago...wonder if he's coming back?

If you tried signing up, but had an error, I have sent out invites to the email addresses you signed up with last season. Boone, I will send you the info now via PM.

Eh, I'll join. It's always a fun diversion.

Its cool, El!

Skinsfan76, are you coming back to defend your crown?

Boone? Ax? Om? Canadian Hog? Extreme?
No thanks, too archaic for me. I really didn't enjoy much about it outside of the excitement of the draft. The way it was formatted, the way it made me watch football, the fights, it just wasn't for me......the whole experience of my first season just wasn't as enjoyable as I had expected. I can see why others enjoy it, I really can, it just wasn't for me.

I'm interested, but need to know when you anticipate the draft will be. I will be unavailable the last week in August (17th -26th), so my participation will depend on when the draft is.

I'm interested, but need to know when you anticipate the draft will be. I will be unavailable the last week in August (17th -26th), so my participation will depend on when the draft is.

We will figure out a draft day and time once we have all participants. I try my very best to get a date that works for everyone, but its hard. It shouldn't be a problem to avoid that week though.

Well, we got to 10 real fast! I think 14 was too many last year, so we'll take two more people before closing the league. Or, we can stay at 10, if we don't get two more.

Now is the time we should start figuring out a draft date that works for everyone. Let me know via PM your general availability, and any days you'll be absolutely unavailable. I will parse this and try to figure out a date that works for us all.

This year, I am not going to mess with the draft order, and just let Yahoo! decide it. After our debacle last year, I don't want anything to do with it. :p

Sissy. ;)

When I signed up, it said Sept. 3rd, 7:00pm was the draft. I assumed it was legit. Even though Labor Day might be a problem for some.

I would think a weekday evening, anytime after the 3rd preseason game, would be ideal.

But I'm pretty flexible, no matter the date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.