• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual BGO Fantasy Football League

McD5 and dreamingwolf - which one of you is Samsquanch? And the one who is not has not signed up yet. :)

Lanky....it's not me. I'm pretty superstitious. Still trying to pick a good name.

I'm in though.

hrm.

i think those of us who are not involved in the league should start a pool for how quickly you saps pick RG3 :)

I don't know who it will be but I do know he will go higher than he does in other leagues. Maybe even higher than he should go. Shoot, he might even start for someone in this league on Day 1.

I don't know who it will be but I do know he will go higher than he does in other leagues. Maybe even higher than he should go. Shoot, he might even start for someone in this league on Day 1.

My money is on Ax in the first round. Ha!

See, I almost used Ax's name here but decided to leave it out to protect his future guilt. :)

I have changed the draft time to Tuesday, September 4th at 8:30pm EDT (7:30pm CDT). Let me know ASAP if this time does not work for you!

Also, as soon as McD5 signs up, I will have Yahoo! generate a random draft order, to give a little extra prep time.

Well! I guess I'll have to reschedule my manicure/pedicure for another day.

That should work fine for me. Thankfully not on call anymore by that point.

Um... seems like I'll be on West Coast time starting later this week until further notice. Thanks for the update on the draft, I should have no problem with that date either!

Anybody else signing into their yahoo fantasy sports account and not seeing the bgo league displayed? I tried logging in today and see no sign of the league. Info from last year is there, but I can't access this year's league. I'm positive I registered and created a team name this year, but can't see to locate anything after I log in. Any suggestions?

Anybody else signing into their yahoo fantasy sports account and not seeing the bgo league displayed? I tried logging in today and see no sign of the league. Info from last year is there, but I can't access this year's league. I'm positive I registered and created a team name this year, but can't see to locate anything after I log in. Any suggestions?

I think you created a new log-in for this year's league, because it shows no history for your team. You must have remembered the log-in from last year and used that.

Just a suggestion, but with the growth of this site, including Baylor fans....I think we should open this up for another division.

We already have the regulars enrolled. But Mike? Diesel? Om?

Come on.

Ryman, come get a piece.

Can you smellllllllllllllll what McD is cookin'?

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, but with the growth of this site, including Baylor fans....I think we should open this up for another division.

If there was more interest, sure. But there hasn't been.

Also, we're still waiting for you to register!

Dear McD5,

We have been holding your spot for several weeks now, but I will be releasing it to the public if you don't sign up by the end of the day tomorrow, 8/16 (say...5pm CDT). You can change your name as many times as you want once signed up, so no need to worry about getting stuck with a "bad" name.

Sincerely,

Commissioner Lanky

Dear McD5,

We have been holding your spot for several weeks now, but I will be releasing it to the public if you don't sign up by the end of the day tomorrow, 8/16 (say...5pm CDT). You can change your name as many times as you want once signed up, so no need to worry about getting stuck with a "bad" name.

Sincerely,

Commissioner Lanky
Go all Roger on him Lanky.

Take away some draft choices.:devilish:

Hell Ax, that's not emulating Roger. Prima Nochte (so?) Is closer to Goodell's tactics.

Hell Ax, that's not emulating Roger. Prima Nochte (so?) Is closer to Goodell's tactics.

LOL, I like it. McD's top draft pick's first game points go to my team! LOL

(just kidding*)

*disclaimer for those who didn't realize I was joking

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a lot of good luck in this game. I like watching it each year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.