• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual BGO Fantasy Football League

Sissy. ;)

When I signed up, it said Sept. 3rd, 7:00pm was the draft. I assumed it was legit. Even though Labor Day might be a problem for some.

I had to pick a date to set up the league, however that date can be changed easily.

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm late with responding to this thread. I haven't been around lately with work and such.

I'm definitely in and interested in participating.

Awesome, CH! We have to wait and see if a 12th signs up, as you're the 11th player. But you're in as soon as the 12th signs up.

Okay, LSF makes 12, and the BGO league is now locked. Now, everyone PM me days you absolutely cannot make a draft, or post in this thread, whichever you prefer.

Like I said before, Mon-Fri 6-10pm EST is all but guaranteed for me.

As to all other times, I'm flexible.

And, if I miss the draft due to some unforseen emergency, I can whip up a team from the leftovers and mop the floor with all you bastages anyway.:whip:

I'll be in the wilderness from 5-15 August - otherwise, I'll be available.

If my schedule holds, I will be working a trade show out of town from Aug 24th through the 30th or so.

Okay, LSF makes 12, and the BGO league is now locked. Now, everyone PM me days you absolutely cannot make a draft, or post in this thread, whichever you prefer.

As I posted earlier, I will be unavailable August 17th - 26th.

My schedule as of right now says I should cruising Maine or Nova Scotia during the draft and should have internet. I'll make sure I grade out my players for an auto draft if for some reason I can't make it but I'm pretty confident I will make it.

I'm available any day for the draft with the exception of August 24th and 25th.

Gents,

Do me a favor, and post your team name in this thread. Some of them are unclear who is running them. Just so I know who hasn't signed up yet. Here's the roster and the owners I know:

Neo Malsters - Neophyte
LSF - LoyalSkinsFan
Ax Grinders - Ax
Fear the Kitty! - Boone
RG-3PO - Lanky
turd-cutter$ - dead money
Violator Bunnies - Shi no Tenshi
Chinese Fire Drill - China

Samsquanch - ?
Chinese Fire Drill - ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sad you didn't list my team....I'm the Violator Bunnies.

I'm still tring to come up with a great, somewhat football related, comical name.

Gents,

Do me a favor, and post your team name in this thread. Some of them are unclear who is running them. Just so I know who hasn't signed up yet. Here's the roster and the owners I know:

Neo Malsters - Neophyte
LSF - LoyalSkinsFan
Ax Grinders - Ax
Fear the Kitty! - Boone
RG-3PO - Lanky
turd-cutter$ - dead money

Chinese Fire Drill - ?
Samsquanch - ?
Chinese Fire Drill - ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Chinese Fire Drill is um.... China?

McD5 and dreamingwolf - which one of you is Samsquanch? And the one who is not has not signed up yet. :)

hrm.

i think those of us who are not involved in the league should start a pool for how quickly you saps pick RG3 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.