• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual BGO Fantasy Football League

Oh I was wondering what the heck was going on there... thought it was my android app or something...
bgoff_zpse5a03f0a.jpg

Well I guess its official! THANK YOU to all of the BGO Ballers! Everyone kept it ultra-competitive which equates to lots of fun. I think with even a few weeks left almost everyone had a shot and that's the best we can hope for!

Was a great 6 game winning streak to get me the championship (identical to the one the skins are on) and now that we're finished here I hope it continues and ends the same way for them! Championship!

Why didn't I get a medal from Toyota for the most often and most useless waiver moves? Hmmm? Seriously though... I had a blast gentlemen, thanks for putting up with me and the I Like Bob team in 2012!

See you next year!

Kevin

And now you rightfully sport the highly coveted FF Champion logo for the next year :) Great job everyone, and particularly to our 2 runner-ups. Kevin - pm me your address and we'll send an RG3 shirt your way as well.

Congrats, Kevin! Romo's uncharacteristically good December & Adrian Peterson's other-worldly recovery speed worked out well for you! Nice team and nice job winning the league from the 5 seed. Hope to see you back next year!

And many thanks to you Lanky for continuing to keep the BGO Ballers league going. Things went extremely smoothly this year and that was largely due to your great work. Much appreciated!

Sweet. Thanks guys!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

DM, Goal is going to ask you to post a lot so he can see your new Profile Pic all the time...

Great job Kevin. Your team really pulled through.

Neo, yours too. Great season.

And thanks again Lanky. I appreciate you devoting the time necessary to run a league for us.

Thanks and i'd like to echo the sentiments Jaime... Nice job and thanks for managing the league!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Great stuff this year, guys. Everyone did well.

The more I play in this fantasy league the more impressed with the over all, league wide knowledge there is on this board. I spent some time each week this season reading the "expert's" articles on sleeper's and guys flying under the radar that fantasy players should be looking at adding to their teams, and almost without fail those guys were already on somebody's roster in this league.

You guys make it frustrating and enjoyable all at the same time. You can't coast in this league following the draft.

Thanks for a great year!

And Lanky, thanks for running it again. You do a great job every year, sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.