• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual BGO Fantasy Football League

Goal I bet your feeling ok about your decision now!

(cough) add my active roster to my bench and I still can't sniff my opponents score. taking beating after beating this season, man some of you guys are on fire. :claps:

Everyone, please, make sure you watch the Chicago-Dallas game tonight. DVR the damn thing, as history will be made.

Chicago's kicker will score 62 points tonight, setting the future, all-time record for fantasy points scored by a kicker. It will be totally...****ing...awesome.

Of course, this is made necessary by the evil, underhanded way with which Boone, a former "great guy", and all-around stand up citizen, did wantingly, and brutally, conspire to beat one of his loyal subjects, openly, and without remorse, for the sole purpose, of trying to win.

Low down dirty Bastage!

Goal I bet your feeling ok about your decision now!

(cough) add my active roster to my bench and I still can't sniff my opponents score. taking beating after beating this season, man some of you guys are on fire. :claps:

Sorry about that one. It was total luck.

I'm not sure what is worse......losing a very close game by only a point, or putting up a decent score only to see your opponent's players having career days.

You have a solid team, it was just a bad week. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Everyone, please, make sure you watch the Chicago-Dallas game tonight. DVR the damn thing, as history will be made.

Chicago's kicker will score 62 points tonight, setting the future, all-time record for fantasy points scored by a kicker. It will be totally...****ing...awesome.

Of course, this is made necessary by the evil, underhanded way with which Boone, a former "great guy", and all-around stand up citizen, did wantingly, and brutally, conspire to beat one of his loyal subjects, openly, and without remorse, for the sole purpose, of trying to win.

Low down dirty Bastage!

Well - you are playing me, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility :)

Finally had some guys have great games this week. I'm like the team I root for - you never know what you're going to get.

Tonight I need Murray to run for a buck fifty and 2 scores, and have the Boys lose to the Bears 40 to 35.

Hey, they don't call this Fantasy Football for nothing!

Holy Jesus, just saw McD5's score for the week. Impressive, young man!

Holy Jesus, just saw McD5's score for the week. Impressive, young man!

Thanks. That may never happen again to me in the next five years. That's probably the highest total I've ever had.

Everyone just went crazy. Very lucky this week.

Now of course, all of my players are tired, and will likely bomb next week.

Yeah, that score was bananas. Probably the highest I've seen in 10 years playing FF. One guy I played with had a score like that a couple years ago, but his team peaked too late, and he was out of the playoffs when it happened. And I don't think it was that high (but I don't honestly remember).

There John are you happy now? I have officially taken the "getting everyone's best" to a whole new level.

Nice job McD... My team blows but nobody could have beaten you this week even with their entire bench playing. :claps:

There John are you happy now? I have officially taken the "getting everyone's best" to a whole new level.

Nice job McD... My team blows but nobody could have beaten you this week even with their entire bench playing. :claps:

Thanks. But just luck, amigo. And I looked at your previous schedule.....it's been brutal.

Thanks. But just luck, amigo. And I looked at your previous schedule.....it's been brutal.

My schedule really has nothing to do with it. Although I'm getting everyone's A+ game, my team has just stunk up the joint. Its a slow start, a couple of them will catch fire too late for fantasy sakes. Consistency wins this and I got none. Not giving up, I'll still give my best effort but I've seen how this story ends. PS I'm ok with losing in fantasy if it means the NFCE opponents on my team are sucking it up. I'm taking one for the team if you will!

I hope Ax just annihilates me this week on a strong performance by Griffin and the Washington defense.

Anyone else having problems adding players? I can't seem to find a WR that it'll let me add - no matter who I select, I get this 'transaction in progress' error message.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, Boone. Were you able to add anyone? The only thing I can think of is if it was less than 5 minutes before kickoff...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I've been trying to move players all week with no success.

I haven't had trouble signing players this week so far.

I am glad I went with my gut on Cam this week. Now I just have to hope Philip Rivers and Jackie Battle can bring in 25 points tonight....Bring it home guys!

John from my own experience if you have a waiver claim dropping someone for someone who is still on waivers, you can't then drop that same player for someone who is available while that waiveer claim is still active. I think thats how it went. Cancel your waiver claim and then you can pick up whomever is available at the time. At least thats how my issue was resolved.

Jahvid Best, welcome home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.