• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sandusky Guilty

Lanky Livingston

Jury took 21 hours to convict on 45 of 48 charges.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Good Lord that's fast. I hope he enjoys his time in prison, and that Golden Rule applies.

I don't wish ill will on many people, but kid touchers seem to bring out the worst in me.

I sleep happily knowing he won't last long in prison without solitary confinement

Gonna cost taxpayers a lot of money to keep him in solitary confinement. Hopefully, someone in there will get a chance to give him the ole Jeffry Dahmer Prison Treatment, real soon.

And I still think the candy-ass assistant who walked in on him, and just walked away, should do some time too.

The inmates at Rockview know he won't be there for long and are really upset about it. They hope to have a nice going away party though.

The fun bums over at Cresson seem to be excited, but chances of going there are not too great. They will miss out on the fun.

The gang at Graterford is stoked. They are sure that the pedofile is coming their way and the welcoming committee is ready to roll out the concrete carpet for his arrival. The new boyfriend's name is Jerry and he is sure to get the special treatment from new friends and acquaintances.

I don't wish ill will on many people, but kid touchers seem to bring out the worst in me.

I sleep happily knowing he won't last long in prison without solitary confinement

Yep, that's about where I am. I was listening to Dan Patrick on e radio Thursday and he was raging against the administration who didn't report it because they wanted to respect Sandusky's reputation or some bull**** like that. As Dan said, those ****ers should be in jail as well.

And yes Ax, I'm with you on the assistant as well. Anyone that knew about this sick **** and did nothing can rot as far as I'm concerned.

The entire staff should go to jail, maybe the entire school administration. I'm sorry Paterno died, because he should have spent the rest of his life in prison also. If you know about something like this going on and it continues to go on, you are a criminal in my book.

Well, if they soak him in gasoline, then set him on fire, we'll be able to tell by the ashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's guilty as hell.

I will say that, unlike a lot of folks, I have a major problem with sanctioning murder of an inmate by other inmates - regardless of the crime they are serving time for. There's something particularly sick about allowing that kind of thing to happen. I hope it doesn't happen here. That's not to say Sandusky doesn't deserve a fate like that - but this IS America and juries and judges decide the fate of those found guilty, not a bunch of murderous thugs who themselves have committed reprehensible acts. I don't buy into that kind of justice.

I can agree with that Boone. Having said that, I most certainly will not shed any tears if/when the inmates off him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.