• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What's The Most Embarrassing Song/CD/Album In Your Collection?

Who is this Ms. Piggy?

Kelly Clarkson
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Mike stole mine - I have her first album, with "Since You've Been Gone" on it. It actually is surprisingly good!

So, since I need another one, I'll throw in my 4 Sarah McLachlan CDs. Although, I haven't listened to them in probably 10 years.

So, since I need another one, I'll throw in my 4 Sarah McLachlan CDs. Although, I haven't listened to them in probably 10 years.

Seriously? You thought you could agree with Mike.....then just throw in "4 Sarah McLachlan CDs" like it was nothing?

Like that would just be pardoned? Overlooked?

I will stand up for you Lanky! While I don't have any of her CD's, the commercials she does for the Humane Society always get me choked up a little. :laugh:

I have to agree here..one, MAAAAAYBEE two if you had a girl at the time. But 4? Bro, you're a fan.
Device[/i][/size]

Honestly. Does Lanky have a full body Sarah McLachlan tattoo? Where does a man draw the line in the sand? :rotflmao:

If Sarah is the worst he has, he is in better shape than ANYONE else who has posted in this thread so far. Seriously.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHO_xmT5xAA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

Honestly. Does Lanky have a full body Sarah McLachlan tattoo? Where does a man draw the line in the sand? :rotflmao:

Whoooooaa there Nelly! Weren't you the one who said he jams out to Ice Ice Baby driving his convertible Sebring down Military Trail? :laugh:

Seriously? You thought you could agree with Mike.....then just throw in "4 Sarah McLachlan CDs" like it was nothing?

Like that would just be pardoned? Overlooked?

Well, if I was looking to have my Sarah collection "overlooked," I probably wouldn't have posted in the "most embarrassing CD in your collection" thread. :)

I have to agree here..one, MAAAAAYBEE two if you had a girl at the time. But 4? Bro, you're a fan.

I have several Justin Timberlake songs on my work PC. As hard as I tried to hate him that kid can sing. And make me laugh my ass off.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Haha, JT is way worse than Sarah. And yeah, I am a big fan of female vocalists, and used to be a huge Sarah fan! Like I said though, I haven't listened to them in a long time; moved on I guess.

If Sarah is the worst he has, he is in better shape than ANYONE else who has posted in this thread so far. Seriously.

Haha, for real. But I may also have a Dido CD. :paranoid:

Ha! JT Dick in the Box > Most of the artists mentioned in this thread...including Marc Anthony! :smitten:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.