• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Euros - the soccer tournament not the currency

drumlinboy

BGO Fantasy FootballChampion 2014,
Reaction score
ok not sure if this thread should be here or elsewhere so if there is a better place for it please move it.

Ok the Euros start today in Europe to decide who has the best soccer team.

My own country (Scotland) has failed to qualify (again) but the question remains who to support.

Personaly being Scottish I get to support whoever is playing England :)

we call it ABE over here, Anyone But England.

Allready we are getting bombarded with stories about how good They (England) are when in reality they will be lucky to get out of their group so looking forward to that happening.

If ask for a honest assessment the best two teams are Spain and Holland with the Germans not far behind.

But who do you think will win or are looking forward to see play.

Three good choices there, drumlinboy, but I'd probably lean toward Spain-their passing is a marvel to watch and is frustrating to defend.

Three good choices there, drumlinboy, but I'd probably lean toward Spain-their passing is a marvel to watch and is frustrating to defend.

One big drawback for Spain was higlighted by Chelsea, they can pass the ball forever but can lack the urgency and guile to unlock well disciplined defences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.