• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hall at OTA's

Thanks for posting Tom. Hall sounds like he wants to actually play, maybe actually put some work in. But then when they start discussing 40 times his ego can't help but come out a little bit. :laugh:

Edit: As I was listening, I got a little concerned about the mention of his collision with Griff. Will accidental collision be held against them?

Last edited:
I got a little concerned about the mention of his collision with Griff. Will accidental collision be held against them?
Can't think of any "punishment" per se but Hall did tell the rook that it's up the O-guy to juke out of the way.

Makes sense I suppose, Griff needs to evade defenders anyway. He'll learn that the gold jersey is not a suit of armor :).

OTA's are supposed to have no contact, they had a collision so in essence Hall incriminated the team. And we know goodell is...well...goodell.

Ah, now I see where you're going El, forgot 'bout the Asgarthean oversight of the NFL.

Yep, very well could be a mighty bolt from above comes striking down, Gibbs got one a few years ago didn't he when some video footage showed more contact than was allowed.

Still, it was not "team sponsored contact" so maybe just Hall will get a six game suspension.:paranoid:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.