• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 Closes in on Tebow's Jersey Sales

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Not to be a wet blanket, but...

"It's not the first time Redskins fans have gotten this excited about a new recruit. Donovan McNabb's jersey was the second-best seller in the league after he joined Washington from the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010."

Not to be a wet blanket, but...

"It's not the first time Redskins fans have gotten this excited about a new recruit. Donovan McNabb's jersey was the second-best seller in the league after he joined Washington from the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010."

You pipe down now! ;)

Actually I was sort of stunned by that fact. I don't seem to remember that much fan excitement or anticipation surrounding McNabb's arrival. I knew we'd been quality quarterback starved for a very long time, I didn't think it had advanced to a level where Donovan F. McNabb would become the answer to our prayers.

It's the normal reaction of an NFL fanbase desperate for a straw of hope to grab onto, Chris. In this case, with RG3, I think-with what we've seen so far as indicators-there is much more legitimacy to the hopes. :)

It's the normal reaction of an NFL fanbase desperate for a straw of hope to grab onto, Chris. In this case, with RG3, I think-with what we've seen so far as indicators-there is much more legitimacy to the hopes. :)

Oh, without any question, Serv. We should be in for a hell-of-a-ride.

I think the point is there is a NATIONAL audience for Griffin to tap into and his support isn't only coming from diehard fans in the DC area.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think the point is there is a NATIONAL audience for Griffin to tap into and his support isn't only coming from diehard fans in the DC area.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

There is strong evidence of this right here on this site. While many of the sign-ups from Baylor don't post, we have a couple who are making themselves at home here because Griff is now the QB of the Redskins.

Not to mention the appeal this kid is going to have now that he is getting the exposure he gets. He is a bonafide super star, and all he has to do on the field is live up to 50% of the hype for him to really become one of the faces of the NFL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.