• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Here

I know there have been some bizarre stories of unspeakable horror and my heart goes out to the families of the victims in all these cases, but I cannot understand for the life of me why the CDC would find the need to actually take the time to assure our populace that there really is no such thing as a friggin zombie.

That is until I see this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo[/media]

Edit: Ha! Lanky beat me to it!

Last edited:
Yeah, I bet they wouldn't have found that prank so funny if they got shot.

This kind of tomfoolery is not unique to the states.

A story surfaced over here last year how under a "Freedom of information" request it was discovered that the city of Shefield did not have in place any plans to deal with a Zombie insurgance or attack.

Why anyone would waste time/money in not only requesting the information but going to the press about it afterwards tells some people are no longer worthy of being allowed to make such requests.

Having teeth these days should be like owning a gun. If you can't prove your ability to use them properly, then you get the right to ownership taken away. Thus, those biting zombies should have their teeth pulled. Yea, yea. I know what everyone's gonna say - "Teeth don't kill people. People kill people"

That's my cousin Mike! Or at least looks a lot like him.

is this something that just wasn't reported until now, or is there really a rise in face eating attacks?

thats a serious question. i can't figure it out.

is this something that just wasn't reported until now, or is there really a rise in face eating attacks?

thats a serious question. i can't figure it out.

Zombies! Seriously...zombies.

Gotta love the guy yelling 'don't taze me bro!'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.