• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If our defense is so great......

Our secondary seems destined to be worse than last year, with the same returning corners, and huge question marks at both safety position.

Thread was started back in May, when so many people were hyped up about our defense in 2013, and I saw the writing on the wall, even back in May, that our DB's were destined for failure.

I don't gloat much, especially about being right about painful things to the franchise........but I tried to warn the people of the impending destruction.

I tried.
When the children cry.
Tell them I tried.

Thread was started back in May, when so many people were hyped up about our defense in 2013, and I saw the writing on the wall, even back in May, that our DB's were destined for failure.

I don't gloat much, especially about being right about painful things to the franchise........but I tried to warn the people of the impending destruction.

I tried.
When the children cry.
Tell them I tried.

absolutely, and Mcd was absolutely correct about Samuel, im not ever taking cap excuses on this team, we have the best capologists lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.