• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

OTA Day 1 Notes

Hey guys, turns out Rex had 2 long TD's today, the other one was for like 35 yards.

I guess he found 2 nuts! :laugh:

Rex is battling for his NFL life...Cousins isn't getting cut, and Shan has made it clear the 2 of them are competing for the #2 slot. Plus Rex has pretty much this offseason and preseason to show someone---anyone---enough to hopefully catch on somewhere else in 2013. Man is going to leave nothing on the (practice) field.

Banks will never see the field in 2012 as a wide receiver. In fact I doubt he makes this team.

He was on this team last year by the hair of his chinny-chin-chin because of the injuries to Armstrong and the failure of Aldrick Robinson to come in and claim a job as the KR/PR.

He was the team's only player with real speed.

This year's team has younger players and more talent at WR and KR.

Good speed as well.

At 5'7 and 155 Banks is I would think at the end of the line here in DC.

Hey guys, turns out Rex had 2 long TD's today, the other one was for like 35 yards.

I guess he found 2 nuts! :laugh:
No pressure of the game on the line. Its pitch and catch. Dude has a cannon but horrible in the clutch
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Though it would be interesting to see him with very, very good receivers...

Remember he's also playing against 2nd teamers.......and 2nd teamers in OUR secondary are sadly pretty crappy.

Who says Wilson was running with the second team defense. As I understand it, Rex is running the second team offense against the first team defense through the OTA's.

Just like Rex, Banks is fighting for HIS NFL life. I'm sure he's gonna do everything he can to turn heads. A good showing can only mean good things overall for the team.

Who says Wilson was running with the second team defense. As I understand it, Rex is running the second team offense against the first team defense through the OTA's.
That's my understanding as well.

Rex can definitely have his big moments, unfortunately he can also have those really big non-moments.

Rex throwing a long TD to any receiver shouldn't shock anyone. The man CAN definitely have his impressive moments. There's a reason people have said there's "Good Rex" that goes along with "Bad Rex". Sounds as if Good Rex showed up on Thursday.

Good point Cali. I think people say 'Rex is terrible' and that 'Rex can't plan QB'. The most accurate description of him is 'Rex is wildly inconsistent'.

Rex throwing a long TD to any receiver shouldn't shock anyone. The man CAN definitely have his impressive moments. There's a reason people have said there's "Good Rex" that goes along with "Bad Rex". Sounds as if Good Rex showed up on Thursday.
Grex and Brex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.