• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ES: I'm Rexy and I Blow It

At least Rex has balls. While his turnovers are maddening, grey hair inducing fits of folly I admire him for taking the chance. Not something you ever saw from Beck.

That was hilarious, BTW. ;)

At least Rex has balls. While his turnovers are maddening, grey hair inducing fits of folly I admire him for taking the chance. ....

Hear hear......I love Rex, it's just unfortunate that half of the things he tries don't play out the way he sees them in his head beforehand.

Disagree - Rex could make some spectacular throws, including threading the smallest of needles at times. Consistency was his issue. I think he got too comfortable maybe? Then started getting careless. In Chicago, his defense was much better; it didn't matter as much that he turned the ball over twice a game (until the superbowl, where he threw a TD pass to the other team).

Rex is a hell of a QB. Except when he isn't. It really is that simple. If he were able to reign in his penchant for making the worst possible decision at the worst possible time, he'd be a Pro Bowler. The guy can make some great throws. Anyone who says otherwise either hasn't watched him at his best or is just being unfair. But he is always a ticking timebomb of epic fail waiting to happen. I feel a twinge of guilt posting something so cruel...but I thought it was pretty funny, brutally cruel or not.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Ah... Don’t look at my body
Who works out?

Ah... Don’t look at my body (x3)
Who works out?

:thumbsup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.