A Burgundy and Gold Obsession
'Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.' - Groucho Marx

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
Post of the Year Post of the Year:  0
    BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Army

Default Obama's Second Campaign Gimmick?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ational-stage/

His support among gays, women, Hispanics, Blacks and Independents has dropped. I said back when this happened, that based on his ego I believed he would do whatever it took to make those people think he loved them more than ever to get their vote back.

Step 1, he declared his support for gay marriage. Is this speech about female empowerment, when the G8 was supposedly going to be all war and economics, step 2 in what will be a long line of campaign gimmicks?

Also, those people he granted 99 weeks coverage of unemployment to are coming up on their expiration dates for benefits. Soooooo, anyone wanna bet $100 he extends it? Paying 2-1 on whether he times it around September/October
    Last edited by Nobody; 05-19-12 at 06:01 PM.
    0 0 0 0

It's ok, I don't like you either.

Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ational-stage/

His support among gays, women, Hispanics, Blacks and Independents has dropped. I said back when this happened, that based on his ego I believed he would do whatever it took to make those people think he loved them more than ever to get their vote back.

Step 1, he declared his support for gay marriage. Is this speech about female empowerment, when the G8 was supposedly going to be all war and economics, step 2 in what will be a long line of campaign gimmicks?

Also, those people he granted 99 weeks coverage of unemployment to are coming up on their expiration dates for benefits. Soooooo, anyone wanna bet $100 he extends it? Paying 2-1 on whether he times it around September/October
    Ex....I heard some radio reports last week of folks being denied further extensions.
    0 0 0 0

BGObsessed
    Post Responses
    Thanks, Likes, & More
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blog Entries
    Army

Quote Originally Posted by fansince62 View Post
    Ex....I heard some radio reports last week of folks being denied further extensions.
    It must not be close enough to the election
    0 0 0 0

It's ok, I don't like you either.