• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Predict the 2012 NFC East Standings

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Yeah - it's early. But what else do you have to do, besides mowing the grass? So knowing what you know right now, predict this year's finishing order in the NFC East.

We'll resurrect this thread when the dust settles at the end of the year and the first one to get it exactly right in this thread wins a prize :)

Bizarre - as I posted and it's not showing up.

Redskins/Cowboys/Eagles/Giants

FTW.

Couldn't resist the opportunity to insert a little snark there, Boone. :rotflmao:

I knew what you meant...trust me. :)

Oh, am I supposed to do a prediction too?

Crap. I hate doing that.

However....if pressed, I guess I'd say...

Giants

Redskins/Eagles tied

Cowboys.

Bizarre - as I posted and it's not showing up.

Redskins/Cowboys/Eagles/Giants

FTW.

It is now. Either that, or I'm seeing double with your threads :)

Shame on you for even asking. And I'll bet you $100 I'm. Exactly. Right. :)

I'm not feeling so confident about your "guarantees" anymore, ever since you guaranteed Peyton Manning's career would be over after 2011. :)

Couldn't resist the opportunity to insert a little snark there, Boone.

I knew what you meant...trust me. :)

Actually, it would be highly believable for the exact opposite of his prediction to be true, yes for all 4 teams. At least you could make a strong argument for it.

Eagles win the division and I think they do it handily...maybe 12 wins. Dream Team finally hits on all cylinders.

Giants will be lucky to win 9 games again.

Cowgirls are 8-8.

We go 7-9.

Redskins
Eagles
Cowboys
Giants

Vick's annual 2-4 games missed due to injury costs them the division.
Cowboys annual December fade puts them close on the Eagles tail.
Giants go down hard.

It is now. Either that, or I'm seeing double with your threads :)

I'm not feeling so confident about your "guarantees" anymore, ever since you guaranteed Peyton Manning's career would be over after 2011. :)

Actually, it would be highly believable for the exact opposite of his prediction to be true, yes for all 4 teams. At least you could make a strong argument for it.

I feel you on that - I really thought he was done - my own nerve damage experience probably colored my assessment there as he clearly has recovered to a far greater degree than I ever did. Glad to be wrong about that one. I am a certified homer - I always have been - so I always start optimistic as hell.

Eagles 11-5
Cowboys 9-7
Redskins 8-8
Giants 8-8

Giants play well historically when desperate and hungry. Coming off a Super Bowl victory, the desperation won't be there.

Improved quarterback play makes the Redskins relevant again, and forces opponents to take notice of a team on the rise.

Improved play in the secondary strengthens the Cowboys' defense, but is not enough to make them a contender.

The Eagles pull it together and do what everybody thought they could have done a year ago, now that expectations are a bit tempered. The trophy case remains empty come February though.

Eagles 11-5
Cowboys 9-7
Redskins 8-8
Giants 8-8
This looks reasonable to me although 8-8 is the ceiling for the Skins this year, in my opinion, since they are starting a rookie at QB.

Also would think 9-7 could earn the Cowboys a wildcard spot but that Romo will likely fall apart in the playoffs like he always does.

Eagles could make it as far as the NFC championship but I don't see a Vick-led team making it to the big dance.

Eagles
Giants
Cowboys
Redskins

Though I think we'll be a lot better than last year. 7+ wins, and with some luck may climb out of the cellar.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Eagles (11-5)
Giants (9-7)
Cowboys (9-7)
Redskins (8-8)

I don't do predictions (there isn't a more sure fire way for anyone to jinx our team than me doing predictions, I assure you). If I did though, it'd be in line with Elephant.

i actually think the cowboys are in a downward trend and the eagles have too many conflicting personalities to be a solid team.

the giants got hot last year but i think their 9-7 record sums up about what they were for the majority of the season.

so i think we have a HUGE chance to take the division this year. It will depend on how griffin plays.

Redskins
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys

thats my division predictions.

they're worth 0, so take it to the bank if you want :)

Nobody saw this posted in the wrong thread. You were just imagining things :)

I'll participate, as long as someone remembers to bump this thread after the end of the season, because I often forget how awesome I am/was.

Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys
Giants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.