• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Order Your BGO RGIII Shirts Before They Are Illegal Lol

Very true. But could you imagine if someone else had the foresight to think of it before him?

I don't know - for one thing, who originally came up with the nickname, was it him ?

And why is he so worried about someone making money off a nickname of his, when he's about to become one of the richest athletes on the planet ?

Like I said in the other thread, you never know how soon something can end. A career ending injury can come at any time, including training camp.

Get it while you can.

Like I said in the other thread, you never know how soon something can end. A career ending injury can come at any time, including training camp.

Get it while you can.

That would actually be in proportion to how many shorts he sells, tho.
If his career ended early from an injury, there wouldn't be much demand for his shirts, because he hadn't had the chance to do something great.

That would actually be in proportion to how many shorts he sells, tho.
If his career ended early from an injury, there wouldn't be much demand for his shirts, because he hadn't had the chance to do something great.

Exactly, so make the money while his name is worth something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.