• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Boat Build update

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
I'm getting close to down. All that's left is installing the accessories.

IMG_8377~0.jpg

normal_WP_000459.jpg

That looks great!

Awesome! But I think the color needs a little work. How about some burgundy and gold instead of Cowboy blue? ;)

You are killing me Lanky. Definitely not Cowboys blue.

You are killing me Lanky. Definitely not Cowboys blue.

It may be a little too close for comfort,, but I think that is the blue we used to see Roger Staubach wear when he played for the Cowgirls. ;)

I think it looks that way to untrained eyes, that's obviously carolina blue :)

Nice looking boat. At least its not green. Green is unlucky on boats.

Picture test.

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=0938481DFAF2D942&resid=938481DFAF2D942%21356&authkey=AOmjNGs0OkYtVOM" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

fail

We don't allow html in posts stevenaa. We'd be hacked beyond belief in 15 minutes if we did :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.