• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rounds 4-7

OK guys, have fun in here. I am heading down to FedEx Field to try to get some shots of the RG3 introduction. Will post if I get anything good.

OH SNAP!!! They listened to me for once! :)

Beck is packing his suitcase.

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

I like it. For the next few years I will not have to worry about RG3 going down, which I will, if Cousins is in there to back him up. Cousins is a baller and it gives us a backup after this year that mirrors RG3's style.

Oh and I thought it would be Kellen Moore, not Cousins, but I was pretty sure they would take a QB.

Now for the other surprise will be Vontaze Burfict in the 7th. I wish I'd had the guts to make that selection in my mock.

Now, I gotta get out there door. Have a great day guys!

That sound you here are my mocks being run over by the Redskins busses. I really wish the FO would check in with BGO once in a while. :)

ARGH!!! And there goes Turbin. :(

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.