• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Across the Line of Scrimmage

Maybe Ax - but who would you refer to as our last franchise QB then? Theismann? Sonny (who HOF or not, couldn't beat out Billy Kilmer for the starting job?). Maybe we need to go all the way back to Slingin' Sammy :)

I'm not following on the 'ESPN's Team' comment - but I'm a little slow today...
Joey T was the last QB we had that I would qualify as a franchise QB.

When healthy, Kilmer wouldn't make a decent pimple on Sonny's ass. Allen's handling of Sonny was a Cerrato-type move.

BUwolverine made reference to that team that ESPN and all it's talking heads fawn over year after year. I simply supplied a more accurate, descriptive name, than the one so erroneously, and boorishly used by the minions of the Dark Side.

Fantastic article, and not something I have seen anywhere else. Thanks BUWolverine, and sorry about your injury. I'm confident that your rehab will go well. You certainly already know what it takes to win.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.