• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Paying it Forward: Win an exclusive BGO-RGIII Shirt!

Lanky Livingston

As some of you may know, I won Ax's spontaneous Redskins-schedule prediction contest, and a free t-shirt. Presumably, that shirt is in the mail to me this morning! I decided to pay it forward and offer up a contest of my own - slightly cross-promotional, if you will.

Name the player (Caps :) or Bruins :() who scores the winning goal in their series-deciding game 7 tonight to win. First person to post the correct answer wins the shirt of their choice! First answer only, one entry per member. Any edited posts will be disqualified, without notation (e.g. EDITED: changed spelling, added first name, etc.).

Make sure to post the full name of the GWG scorer. Alex Ovechkin counts, "Ovi," "Ovechkin," "Alex the Great" will not count.

Good luck, and Go CAPS!

Added bonus: If you name the correct period & time of the goal (within +/- 30 seconds), you can change my signature for a week!

Last edited by a moderator:
David Krejci :(

Bonus prize: 4:59 remaining in the 3rd period.

Sorry.

Red, White, and Blue golfs in May.

I posted in the other forum I see Backstrom scoring the winning goal, but we end up winning 4-1.

He scores that goal with 6 minutes left in the 2nd period.

I will enter also: Rich Peverley, 2 minutes into triple OT. :(

EDIT: Corrected PeverlEy's last name.

Michael Rudolph Knuble

Edit: I left the e off Knuble when i copy pasted from wikipedia, and adding bonus
Bonus: 3:42 left in the 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the rules, folks. *coughElephantcough* :)

I did it correctly in the proper forum. :laugh:

Edit: Ugh! No. I didn't . :laugh:

OK, here it is.

I pick Joel Ward in OT at about the 17 minute mark.

Last edited:
You haters should look in the mirror and question why you hate

Uhhh...Dreamingwolf...?????

Unfortunately no winner! Mike was the closest; Ovi had the game on his stick a few times, but just couldn't connect!

I had some fun in here so I don't want to sound confrontational, but wouldn't tshile be the closest since Knuble initiated the game winning goal? I am not sure it would be considered an assist, but...

Hey Mike... :instigate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.