• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cerrato: Redskins Nearly Drafted McCoy

This feels like an end to a Scooby Doo episode. And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that darned position coach!

Love that quote! Cerrato is trying to shine a turd? I don't actually know what he's doing, and I'm kind of convinced HE doesn't know what he's doing half the time. He's like that guy in the bar who just talks your ear off, not realizing he looks like a jackhole and everyone just wants him to STFU!

that ****ing piece of **** ruined this organization for a decade.

and he thinks it's all a ****ing joke now.

"Denver’s on the clock the pick before us, and I called them. How about this, I offer them a third-round pick to swap, and they called me back and they said No, you’re gonna get your guy, don’t worry about it, you don’t have to trade. How about that one? [Laughter.]," Cerrato said.

yeah, really funny. everyone in the league knew how much of a dumbass you were to the point of not taking your picks for ridiculous trades because THEY FELT SORRY FOR US.

there are few people in the world i wish ill upon. vinny is most certainly one of them.

He really did set this franchise back a decade. He had help, to be sure, but how many people think Andy Reid would be overruled by a POSITION coach in the draft? Right...

Stump Mitchell's "wtf is he talking about?" reply to follow, no doubt.

Just zip it, brother Vinny.

Seriously.

"and Sir Vinny of Cerrato the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the Dragon of Agnor, who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill"

Get lost Vinny.

It would probably be best for all concerned if Vinnie tried not to speak.

I still don't understand how he has a radio show broadcast out of Baltimore!

Shut up doooooofffffissssss! Iran has an opening on their women's weightlifting team - take it.

He's I-Gor from the Young Frankenstein movie...

"Yes Dr. I got the brain labeled Abby Normal......"

You sure did Vinny...you sure did.

This is depressing on so many levels. Dan and Vinny truly were dumb and dumber. Without question, the stupidest owner, and the stupidest GM in the league.

And for those who believe Dan is a new person, we just tried to pay Manning a fortune after neck surgery.

Here is the question. Are we the Baltimore Orioles or Wizards twenty years ago? Do we have decades more of this to look forward to?

When Mike retires, Dan will have a HC decision to make. Are we only ten years into thirty years of hell?

Please, someone hold me.

We're about to draft our stud franchise QB, and you're asking that, McD? Man, lighten up, Sandy, baby! ;)

I am not as enamoured of our present FO as some, but they are light years ahead of Vinny. If (and this is a big if), Shanny wins, and wins big with RGIII, Danny is many things, but stupid he ain't. If he finds a formula that works, he will do his best to replicate it. We need to hope and pray this current formula works well so we can get some continuity.

Oh I'm praying Goal. The next five or ten years of this franchise may rest on what happens in the next two. If we can win, we are going to have some hope that we can continue to win in spite of Dan. It's a huge red flag when you consider who was sitting next to Vinny in the war room, who thought it was a good idea to employ him, and heck, who probably instructed Vinny to make some of those phone calls.

This does shed a little more light onto just how bad Gibbs had it here in his second stint. It's incredible that he stayed as long as he did.

As OM said in another thread, the franchise QB is the rising tide that lifts all boats. There is an awful lot that depends on RGIII frankly.

But hey, no pressure kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.