• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Road Games....Who Is Hitting The Road?

Which road games will you try to attend?

• September 16th: St. Louis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October 1st: New York Giants

• October 28th: Pittsburgh

• December 23rd: Philadelphia

• Total voters

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
This is obviously a huge season. And a great opportunity for a few of us to meet up in person. So which Skins road games will you be traveling to see in person?

Last edited:
I was invited to the NO game and would love to go, but that would be too soon after the baby gets here. I am trying to put everything together so I can make it down for the Dallas game. I am planning to spend Thanksgiving Day watching our beloved Redskins pummel them!

I'll be at the Tampa game, no doubt about it

As of right now, I'm planning on going to the New Orleans & Dallas games. Although, I hope nobody plans off your poll - they'd show up a week early in the Big Easy. :)

Unfortunately i can't imagine going to any road games this year. possibly philly if it's a really meaningful game.

I am going to make all the road games one year... unfortunately I missed my best chance a year or two ago when all the road games were on the east coast (except for Indy, and of course dallas), and i think the longest drive by a long shot was to tampa :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.