• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Week 'QB Challenge Tournament'

Do it. I can't edit the required player #.

Do it. I filled some of the spots with staff accounts, but I'll withdraw 1 or 2.

What's on Elephant?

I'll reset her. I went ahead and put in a dummy player so we can get going. Tournament is live guys. You get 3 chances per round to rack up your best score and advance :) Have at one another!

Just FYI - you have to click through the tournament each time you play. I just played 3 times in a row, but only the first one counted. I thought it new your next three would count, but it doesn't.

Annnnnnnnd, I crap the bed on my second two attempts. Dang! Where's the 700+ when you need it!!!

I'm eliminated. Lanky moves on. I'm not good at this game and never will be. Just can't get a handle on it and my so called skills are better in other games.

Good luck to all.

Just FYI - you have to click through the tournament each time you play. I just played 3 times in a row, but only the first one counted. I thought it new your next three would count, but it doesn't.

Boo-fricking hoo :)

Like Lanky said - some of you have only played one time - you get 3 chances every round, best score is the one that is used for that matchup. If you look in the left hand upper corner after you finish a game, you'll see you can play the 2nd and 3rd time with just a single click.

Give 'em hell...

You just gotta stop clicking and read my man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.