• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Week Gift - The BGO Arcade is Open

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's going to be a wonderful week for Redskins fans and, more importantly, BGO Members. To add to the excitement and fun, we've opened up our BGO Arcade to all members.

Check our this Premium feature and have some fun. Play any of our more than 500 individual games, challenge someone to a game duel (just click on their name in any thread and select 'Challenge ________ in the Arcade'), or start a game tournament on the Arcade home page and go up against multiple members in a game of your choosing.

Hell - who knows - you may even break one of China or Extreme's personal records :)

Going to be a great week. Enjoy!

It's going to be a wonderful week for Redskins fans and, more importantly, BGO Members. To add to the excitement and fun, we've opened up our BGO Arcade to all members.

Check our this Premium feature and have some fun. Play any of our more than 500 individual games, challenge someone to a game duel (just click on their name in any thread and select 'Challenge ________ in the Arcade'), or start a game tournament on the Arcade home page and go up against multiple members in a game of your choosing.

Hell - who knows - you may even break one of China or Extreme's personal records :)

Going to be a great week. Enjoy!
You can have our records when you pry them from our cold dead hands :rifle:

Or when you reset :blank:

Or if they scored Golf correctly!

For games where the 'low score wins' - we have to set those manually. PM me when you see one of those. And in the meantime, cry me a river :)

Bwahahahahahaha.

Draft week is really shaping to be a lot fun around here. Pretty cool to open up the arcade and let everyone have a shot at it. Bringing in a franchise QB could have something to do with the excitement too.

For games where the 'low score wins' - we have to set those manually. PM me when you see one of those. And in the meantime, cry me a river :)
:laugh: good stuff.

The game he's talking about is the golf game on the front page. We went back and forth playing for hours on end to outdo each other with scores of over 1,500. In golf. I'm serious............don't judge us :D

Dude, it took me 6 hours to get the worst possible golf score, then that jerk off goes and spends three days to beat it! :cuss:

Or should I approach it this way: Boone sir, 3D Golf has a low score not a high score. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.