• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Media Guides: 1968 Edition!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Just uploaded the latest classic Redskins Media Guide to the BGO Redskins Media Guide Library. If you haven't checked the library out previously, you need to. This is one of the most unique features we offer here at BGO. We've spent years hunting down and acquiring these pieces of Redskins history. Looking back at the NFL half a century ago is nothing short of a trip.

Without further ado, I present to you the 1968 Redskins Media Guide

Click on the cover to view the media guide

I was at the Redskins-Steelers preseason game in 1968 at Foreman Field in Norfolk. Went with the family and the 'Skins won, 24-17. It was the fourth game that I had attended to that point. Great memories.

Just purchased the latest edition, the 1953 guide (which will be our earliest guide to date). I love the artwork on these things and the photos. Even the ads are fascinating...

[media]http://www.mearsonlineauctions.com/LotImages/16/10129a_lg.jpeg[/media]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.