• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Calling all Baylor Fans...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
First of all - how cool is it that we've got some great guys wandering in from Baylor University - whether Dallas fans, Redskins fans, or just RG3 fans?

Pretty cool if you ask me.

We're excited to have you guys here. It may have been a happy accident, but you just stumbled onto the best damn community of Redskins fans on the web.

Beyond issuing you guys a warm :welcome:, wanted to let you know that we've already got a couple of special Baylor-themed avatars available, and are open to creating more (or adopting your own if there's something you like). Only requirement is that it's 100x100 pixels and reasonably attractive (we're aethetic snobs here). I'm glad to create one for you if you have a photo or graphic you like. Just post it up here in this thread.

Currently available avatars include:

baylorhelmet.png

baylor2.png

baylor3.png

baylor4.png

Again guys, welcome to BGO - the RG3 Era is about to begin :cheers:

Crumbs in the keyboard smartass :)

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just joined and love the site!

I played football with Robert the last 3 years and am excited to watch his NFL journey. He will be a great player and everyone in DC will love him.

I am a Cowboys fan, and I have fond memories growing up of watching the Boys and the Skins on Thanksgiving. Now I guess I am a Skins fan on the side!

Go Baylor!
Go Cowboys!
Go Skins!
Go RG3!!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just joined and love the site!

I played football with Robert the last 3 years and am excited to watch his NFL journey. He will be a great player and everyone in DC will love him.

I am a Cowboys fan, and I have fond memories growing up of watching the Boys and the Skins on Thanksgiving. Now I guess I am a Skins fan on the side!

Go Baylor!
Go Cowboys!
Go Skins!
Go RG3!!

Welcome aboard to you and all Baylor fans joining us. You really won't find a better group of Redskins' fans!

Way cool BUw. Welcome to the site and let us know if you need any help finding your way around :cheers:

Welcome sir! Thrilled to have a teammate of Griffin's here on the site.

Very cool to have you! We will be expecting some extra analysis and insight from you!

:)

Very cool to have you! We will be expecting some extra analysis and insight from you!

:)

I played outside LB so I had to go up against Rob everyday. He is a BEAST. And one thing for is for sure...if he throws it, he will complete it 72% of the time. :yes:

I played outside LB so I had to go up against Rob everyday. He is a BEAST. And one thing for is for sure...if he throws it, he will complete it 72% of the time. :yes:

So let me ask you... around these parts he has become known as RG3, did you guys call him Rob on the field?

So let me ask you... around these parts he has become known as RG3, did you guys call him Rob on the field?

Yeah on the field it's Rob or Griff. RG3 is a fan thing. BUT we had to be careful because one of our O-lineman was Robert Griffin too :hammer:

Yeah on the field it's Rob or Griff. RG3 is a fan thing.

Thanks.

I swear the universe has been spun or something, in the nearly 40 years of rooting for the Skins, I have never seen such camaraderie between Redskins and Cowboys fans. Between the Baylor fans coming aboard who happen to be Cowboys fans as well, and the whole Cap Penalty fiasco everything seems to be turned upside down. :laugh:

Thanks.

I swear the universe has been spun or something, in the nearly 40 years of rooting for the Skins, I have never seen such camaraderie between Redskins and Cowboys fans. Between the Baylor fans coming aboard who happen to be Cowboys fans as well, and the whole Cap Penalty fiasco everything seems to be turned upside down. :laugh:

I am just glad Rob isn't going to that joke of a franchise in Indianapolis. I hope that team never wins again.

I think DC is a great fit for RG3 and the fans will be thoroughly pleased with him as their QB.

Thanks.

It's kinda weird. I've definitely been hating the Giants more these days, and frankly that scares me. :)

Sure is cool to have a lot of new friends joining the site - welcome to each and everyone.

Custom avatars??? Yiiiiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeee!!! Got to design a custom BBQ/BGO Virtual Tailgate now. Any artists around here??? :)

Oh, and someone get Smoak over here! :)

And what a year for Baylor! Heisman winner. National champion. Elite eight. College World Series??? :)

Man, all these new folks from Baylor-way cool! And a teammate of RGIII's along also?!? Better yet. Welcome indeed-glad to have you with us.

Oh, BTW, congrats to Baylor on their flurry of athletic successes! Put ya on the map big time. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the avitars...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.