• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 Shirts - Are HERE!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We've worked hard along with our incredibly talented and generous old friend, Miles Monroe, to create a couple of unique RG3-themed t-shirts to celebrate his anticipated arrival just 2 weeks from tonight.

We expect to have these in hand, ready to ship within the next week. And they'll be for sale right here on the site in our BGO Classifieds section.

blackrg3shirt.png

TITWshirt.png

http://www.bgobsession.com/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/23

Btw - purchasing a shirt is a great way to help us defray site costs. Every off-season since we've opened our doors, we've spent significant funds on site upgrades. If you can get a great t-shirt, and support BGO at the same time, that's a great thing :cheers:

Last edited:
Well, you know what I'll be doing next week. Already have one RG3 shirt and I need another one - perfect timing.

I can donate a couple of Redskins collectibles for the cause - if ya'll are interested.

Sweet! Will you have large, medium, and small also or are those shown the sizes that will be available?

Our experience with t-shirts is, not to even bother with 'Large' simply because after one washing, they're too small for most folks. Our current orders are only for XL and above (see the BGO Classifieds section as we've set them up by size). If we do have a significant # of folks wanting different sizes, or if the designs take off and we sell a bunch of them, we may order some additional sizes.

XL definitely wouldn't work for me...5'8" 150...I swim in an XL.

In the effort to avoid jinxes I will be waiting til we pick him. :)

We'll figure something out for you Counter Trey ....

Update: We expect shirts to be available in the next 4-5 days folks.

excellent. keep us posted. i'd love to throw a few $'s the way of my new favorite skins forum while getting an RG3 shirt :)

I will not be buying a shirt...

...until April 27th.

Hopefully!

Shirts are on the way and it's time to order. Btw guys, these aren't a Zazzle BGO Store offering (where we get a tiny fraction of the funds generated by a sale). We've created and funded these shirts on our own and your purchase of a shirt represents a significant contribution to BGO.

Remember that every dime we make on BGO Products goes back into site costs, upgrades, and new services.

So - if you appreciate this place - show us a little love by heading over to our BGO Classifieds page and order yourself a shiny new RG3 T-Shirt!

blackrg3shirt.png

TITWshirt.png

Our experience with t-shirts is, not to even bother with 'Large' simply because after one washing, they're too small for most folks. Our current orders are only for XL and above (see the BGO Classifieds section as we've set them up by size). If we do have a significant # of folks wanting different sizes, or if the designs take off and we sell a bunch of them, we may order some additional sizes.

Does this mean I need an XXL so will shrink to a XL?

I think so. And if you get one and it is too big, I'm sure we can swap it out.

That one's easy, brother. Just pick up a couple shirt extenders.

See what we mean about "good old fashioned customer service?"

Thanks for supporting BGO folks!

For those of you who've ordered shirts, they'll be in the mail to you within the next 24 hours. For those of you who haven't - get busy and show BGO and RG3 some love :)

Excellent, thanks! Looking forward to it. Maybe I'll even get it in time to wear it to FedEx field on Saturday.

Appreciate you all helping us promote these. Those that have ordered, your shirts are packaged and will be mailed in the a.m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.