• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Severe/Extreme/Unusual Weather Thread

Yeah, this weather is coming at you. I can guarantee that you will like the cooler temps that come with it. It is 68 right now in Memphis and we may not break 80 until the middle of next week - unreal for this time of year in the mid south.

We haven't reached 90 at all in 2013 and the long term forecast for this area is no 90 degree temps for the next two weeks. It's like I brought the NJ weather for spring down this way. Hey, I'll take it - by mid summer, you know we will top 100 at some point.

We've been flirting with the 90's for a while, on and off.

Wind is starting to pick up.

Well, the run of no 90 degree days for 2013 in the Memphis area ended today - we hit 93 this afternoon. Not sure if that is a record, but all the locals around here say that it has been the coolest spring ever for this region.

We'll hit 98 tomorrow, 97 on Wednesday, and 94 on Thursday. In NJ, this would be a heat advisory. Here, it is just the weather in June. Ugh. At least it will be cooler by the weekend.

Ok, it is game on for those of you in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.

The Midwest continues to get pounded with strong storms, tornadic cells, powerful winds, and heavy rains. This activity will persist throughout the night and continue to march east-southeastward. Tornado watches are posted for parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland. Michigan and Indiana are under severe thunderstorm watches and could see tornado watches posted sometime soon. Numerous flood watches and warnings are posted for the Midwest. All of this activity is working its way toward the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

By Thursday morning (around sunrise), conditions will begin to deteriorate further to the east. In an incredible situation for the month of June, the system will begin to transfer to something that is similar to a nor’easter. Copious amounts of rain will plague the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, but the derecho-type conditions could be prevalent early on with strong winds and a few tornadic cells. Flooding will be a major concern for the next few days. Be sure to adhere to any and all weather bulletins that are issued by your local weather service.

storms are a few miles away...

waiting for everyone to start running around screaming.

I know that most of the country is getting hit with this winter storm.

what kind of weather are you getting?

we have about 6 inches on the ground right now, and it is just DUMPING. we will probably end up with around a foot before its over.

I know that most of the country is getting hit with this winter storm.

what kind of weather are you getting?

we have about 6 inches on the ground right now, and it is just DUMPING. we will probably end up with around a foot before its over.

AE004DC6-742A-4AAE-8D79-6945128F1403.jpeg

-34* at the moment but “warmer” temps on the way. Barely any snow in northern Minnesota but a 3 week cold spell from hell

I just got done plowing my drive...just in time for the next storm to start!! HOLY COW it is snowing hard!

I just got done plowing my drive...just in time for the next storm to start!! HOLY COW it is snowing hard!

if by chance youre looking for a set of all terrain tires that work fantastic in the snow look into these. General grabber AT’s are awesome in crap weather FYI

We lost power, heat, water late Friday and didn’t get it back until Sunday night. Just got internet back and still waiting on cable. Spectrum cable has terrible service. As for the weather, we got ice. Not bad at all but enough to drop lots of trees.

seems like the places that normally would get ran got a lot of ice.

it is still like a snow globe outside.

We have an even bigger ice storm predicted on Thursday.... sheesh

lol we have a bigger snowstorm for Thursday.

Get that road salt while you can!!

Winter storm warning here forecasting up to 9” of snow and 50mph wind gusts.

Im happy though cause I don’t have to hunt in it!

Damn these 65 degree mornings with a high of 76, just damn them, damn them all too hell..........

The snowpocolypse thus far is around 1/2” of snow that’s now raining, with no wind. I swear Minnesota weather forecasts are more often dead wrong than even closely correct.

SkinsOrlando you can have them warm temps, seen enough of them here during summer. We went like a month and a half with no rain whatsoever, pretty much ewe

This is the time of year to live in FL, from November through April, the rest is miserable heat. We don't really ever have a drought which helps but the humidity is brutal

It's 45 in northeast Ohio. It's crazy how warm it is here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.