• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Trial of accused Sean Taylor slayer postponed indefinitely

BGO

MIAMI -- The trial of the man accused of shooting Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor more than four years ago was postponed indefinitely Thursday morning when Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Dennis J. Murphy scheduled another hearing for July 12.

Read full article >>

evnt

More...

Well this sucks eggs. Justice is not only blind, it is very, very slow.

Don't know what to say. Zero emotion. A trial will come at some point, then thirty years of appeals. I could care less anymore.

I thought they were told the trial would start this time around

this is a case of a defendant postponing trial using every trick in the book and a judge that doesn't seem to give a **** about it.

shame. unfortunately the longer this gets dragged out the more likely one, or more, will get away with the crime or serve an incredibly reduced sentence.

i know noone wants to hear that, but the defense drags things out for a reason. it stands a decent chance it helps their client get off or get reduced charges/punishment.

I was sure hoping another inmate would have shanked the mother ****er by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.