• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D.: Are the wheels coming off?

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia

Wow.

Minutes after a Redskins home opener win, and all should be right with the...

More...

Last edited:
I didn't like how Norv got fired before the end of the season

That said, is it too soon to think that Zorn needs to go?

Boone, the sound we hear is you hitting the nail firmly on the head.

Until this team (or the coaches think that the team) can line up and beat another team without feeling like they need to get cute we are going to keep having games like the one we had today. Defense doesn't seem to be issue. All our problems are on the offensive side of the ball and that falls squarely on Zorn's shoulders.

Campbell played well today. I think he did everything he was asked to do. Zorn on the other hand....the play calling in the red zone just puzzling. The offense has one TD for the season and that was against a prevent defense. We got very lucky today against a bad team. We go to Detroit next week to face a team that is better than the one we beat today IMO. Nine points is not going to get it done.

I didn't like how Norv got fired before the end of the season

That said, is it too soon to think that Zorn needs to go?

As much as I didn't like Norv the way he was fired was classless. I don't want a repeat of that.

Zorn gets the rest of the season to see what happens but as a HC he must improve. This looks like the same team that took the field last year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.