• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: DeAngelo Hall wanted to race a gold medalist

BGO

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall is both a fast runner and a trash talker, so maybe this shouldn’t be surprising. But Hall had so much confidence in his speed that an Olympic gold medalist says Hall offered him a six-figure bet for a footrace. LaShawn Merritt, the reigning Olympic champion in the 400 meters, said in…
b.gif

More...

Shut up doofiss! How about playing, oh, you know, um, some football? Hey, try playing cornerback. Just try it for once. Doubt that you are really good at it, but probably better than pretending to be a sprinter.

Hall is the last of the me-first players left over from the previous administration.

I would like to have seen Washington restructure some deals to be able to sign Aaron Ross and then deal Hall in the offseason.

Unfortunately, Allen doesn't believe in restructuring deals to create space as a rule, which in most cases is smart policy, but there are the exceptions.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Well, you know what they say....'75% of the earth is covered by water. But 100% of DeAngelo Hall is covered in stoopid'.

All his competitor would have to do is start off with a double move...he'd cruise to a win easily......

Again, Hall is the last of the Cerrato moves we have to wind down.

I didn't have a problem with picking him up when he was cut by oakland for the balance of the season, but giving him a $20M bonus on an extension?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.