• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/rams SHEAR THE SHEEP!!!

Come join CHAT....... there are several of us in there now.

HTTR!!!!!!!

Blondie, for future reference, when it freezes like that you have to hit the logout button rather than close the window. If you close the window you end up locked out for like 15 minutes or something. Happened to me about halftime today.

Well, that was about as lame as it gets. I'll always take a win, but it doesn't have the feel of a win in any way. Five times in the red zone, and we score 9 points. The play calling in the red zone is just awful.:tantrum:

Against a team as weak as the Rams, the D didn't impress me in the least. People say we're just not a very good team. After two games, all I can think is we're not good at all. Ball protection is a joke, and cost us dearly today.

I take away but three good things from this game. Some of the younger players are getting involved, Betts is getting on the field more, and Sonny and Sam are still very entertaining.
:kick_can:

Blondie, for future reference, when it freezes like that you have to hit the logout button rather than close the window. If you close the window you end up locked out for like 15 minutes or something. Happened to me about halftime today.

Thanks

I was frozen for a long time......then POOF.

LOL.

So this is where Blondie's game day threads went.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.