• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here! (New Uni Thread)

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Heh.

This stuff matters, man.

Live "UniWatch" Twitter feed on today's unveiling of the new Nike uniforms. Might as well have a place to view 'em. Feel free to post pics as they come available.

:munching_out:

Do you really think much will change for the Skins, Om?

Do you really think much will change for the Skins, Om?
No sir. And that makes me smile. :)

PHO-10Apr06-215957.jpg

ApkW1dmCIAA9hsV.jpg

Mucho hype, poco substance.

Carry on.

The alternate uniforms are where we'll see any substantive design changes if I'm reading things correctly. Those I'm looking forward to seeing, supposedly we'll have 2. I'm a traditionalist on these types of things but sometimes mixing it up can be fun if it's just a one off type deal. They look a bit flimsy and thin but maybe that's because they're using higher tech, lighter and tougher materials. I'm not too excited about the pattern masking in the numbers I've seen on some unis like the Seahawks new duds. That can be cool in artwork but for things like jerseys it just starts looking busy and eventually sloppy and disjointed. Plus I have no idea what the significance of the symbol they're using but it's also used as an art detail on other parts of the Uniforms. More unnecessary business.

The Skins look largely unchanged except for the cut and little details like Collars etc. One thing I'd like to see is a switch from the Mustard yellow to an actual gold for the pants, that Packer American Mustard yellow never did do it for me. using the actual gold tone from the 1962 or 1970 or '73 Uniforms would be sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.