• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO RG3 Shirts!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
blackrg3shirt.jpg

Thanks to Miles Monroe, we've come up with a pretty sharp t-shirt to celebrate the arrival of the most exciting QB to wear Burgundy and Gold in 20 years. You can order yours in our BGO Store.

For the guys, we've got black, burgundy, white, and navy blue versions. For the ladies, we've got black, red, and white.

We're excited to offer these to our members. Feel free to spread the word to your fellow Redskins friends.

*We sometimes have issues with our vendor not approving designs that have anything to do with copyrighted logos (in this case, we are using the shape of the Superman logo). We hope we don't run into that with this design, but if we do, we will find another vendor.

Last edited:
These look great! I'm excited about getting my hands on one.

Is there any type of print on the back?

Nope. Just the graphic on the front. We are still looking at other customization options. I'd personally love to have a version with smaller versions of the 'G' logo on the sleeves...If you all have thoughts, let them fly and we'll see what we can do.

We're also working on a really cool idea Brother Om came up with we should have available in a few days.

Btw guys/gals, we make almost nothing on these products - it's really more about generating excitement - although anything we do make goes right back into the site :cheers:

Something with "III" or "3" in it? "RG" and a "3" or "III"? The logo itself looks awesome and with one or several of those options, it would be perfect.

We looked at that but couldn't come up with one we were happy with BB

Ya gotta have "BGO" on there somewhere, right? That design rocks, though! Nice job, Pete.

Nice! :)

I think a small BGO on the middle of the back up high near the collar would be cool and on the sleeves with the G would be cool too..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.