• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bills Sign London Fletcher

Ax

I knew damn well something like this would happen.

Way to go Shamaham!
Terms of Fletcher's deal were not disclosed, but the Buffalo News reported it to be a five-year contract worth $17.125 million, including an astounding $14 million signing bonus.

link

Five years with a $14m signing bonus... ?

I love Fletch, but there really comes a time when too much is just too much.

Nick

...or are we awaiting an April Fool's message... ?

Should have done we traded 2nd pick to Cleveland or Snyder sold team to someone in Jerry Jones family or something.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Redskins nation will be disconsolate :)

And geez Fear, you're the guy that wants to tell us how the magic tricks are done too, right?

Very nicely done Ax. You had me for a bit.

Is it just me or does ES looked to have been hacked by some A hole Giants fan?

Or they did it themselves :) Would've been even better if it took you to a Dallas site...

Last edited:
Sure looks like it, doesn't it? Unless they did it themselves, which would be funny, but I can't imagine them doing. Besides, if you were going to do it to yourself, you'd probably pick a Dallas fan site. The team IT runs their site, so surprised (if that's the case) that someone was able to hack it...

Except in the short term, John Mara's fiddling with our cap has made him and the Giants enemy number one.

And geez Fear, you're the guy that wants to tell us how the magic tricks are done too, right?

Very nicely done Ax. You had me for a bit.

Yeah, every party has a pooper. That's why we invited Fear. ;)

Except in the short term, John Mara's fiddling with our cap has made him and the Giants enemy number one.

Hard to argue...

good one ! i read that last night , i told my son and he was heated !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.