• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone else have this problem accessing the site ?

Awesome Boone. I can only imagine the possible problems with upgrading vbulletin. Never used it but I've done WordPress and others and none of them are fun when you have the level of customization :)

If you're on an android phone you can clear cache by opening your browser, hit menu, settings, privacy and security, clear cache.
I imagine iPhone is similar

When you say it's 'still happening' are you talking about the bgobsession link on Google taking you to a malicious site? Check again - Neophyte's been doing some fixes in the background. When I use Google, brings me to the site normally.

Last edited:
My testing (as of 9:20 pm) shows it working correctly.

edit: by the way, did something you guys do mess with the political asylum forum? that thing disappeared for me weeks ago, and now i see it again... i just figured either I said something and was removed from it, or other people said something and it was determined it was best to shut it down :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That, at least, was not a tech issue. We decided to abandon the 'unmoderated forum' experiment. It's open now, but we'll moderate it just like any other forum.

Clearing my cache worked on my home computer, never had the problem on any other machine.

My testing (as of 9:20 pm) shows it working correctly.

edit: by the way, did something you guys do mess with the political asylum forum? that thing disappeared for me weeks ago, and now i see it again... i just figured either I said something and was removed from it, or other people said something and it was determined it was best to shut it down :)

PA was put in time out for a bit, but is now back.

When you say it's 'still happening' are you talking about the bgobsession link on Google taking you to a malicious site? Check again - Neophyte's been doing some fixes in the background. When I use Google, brings me to the site normally.

Actually, it seems to be getting worse. Not only is it happening when I use to Google to find the site, but it's happening when I type in the URL bgobsession.com into my browser link.

Odd thing, is it seems random. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't happen, even when attempting to access the site the exact same way.

Actually, it seems to be getting worse. Not only is it happening when I use to Google to find the site, but it's happening when I type in the URL bgobsession.com into my browser link.

Odd thing, is it seems random. Sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't happen, even when attempting to access the site the exact same way.

Yeah, we're aware and have our server host looking into it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.