• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Greetings from H-Town

jgtbh

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
Texans
Alma Mater
Baylor
I am a Texans fan and a Cowboy hater who has never had any real loyalty towards any NFC team. I am also a Baylor graduate and Texas High School Football Coach. I've been watching Robert Griffin III since he was a senior at Copperas Cove High School and through all 4 years at Baylor. He is the best QB I've ever seen play and as good as he is at football, he is a better man. The Redskins will be my second favorite (#1 NFC) team the moment they draft this young man. boone came over to Baylorfans.com and started a thread and linked this site...thought I'd come over and say hello.

You guys are going to be so happy to have RGIII as your QB.

Welcome! Good to have you on board. Your eighth and ninth words will ensure you are welcomed around here, with open arms!

We look forward to hearing your insights on our (hopefully) new QB.

Welcome!

Most of here agree with you and hope fervently that Griffin is there at #2 when we pick in April.

Greetings. It's great to have you here as a part of the family. It's always nice to have a football player and/or a coach who can give us some unique insghts on occasion.

Good luck to both of the Baylor bball teams.

Awesome - glad to have you join us. I wasn't sure my message or Redskins love and hope could penetrate all that Cowboy hate over there - but see we've had several of you guys join us. Buckle up - it's going to be a wild ride. And again, welcome :cheers:

Welcome to the board! I'm also in Houston, and share your hatred of the Cowboys! Hope all the head-scratching moves from the Texans this offseason don't bite them in the butt...

Any cowboy non fan is just a friend I have yet to meet.

Howdy friend

Welcome to the board! I'm also in Houston, and share your hatred of the Cowboys! Hope all the head-scratching moves from the Texans this offseason don't bite them in the butt...

Texans are facing reality in a salary cap world...they are letting go of folks that can play, for younger, and cheeper, talent...If they are choosing wisely, they still have a nucleus of great players and can be the dominant team in the AFC for the next 5 years...if not, well....

The only moves that scare me are Winston and Brisiesl...it always starts with the offensive line.

Welcome and we all anxiously await RG3's arrival.

Obviously there will be growing pains, but he is the real deal...quickest release of any QB in the NCAA and quicker than most of the NFL guys...everyone compares him to Vick, Vince, McNabb, but that's just color vision...If he was white they'd be comparing him to Aaron Rogers and Steve Young...maybe Elway and Staubach....

He will work hard to be the best and he will be a great face of the orginization.

...it always starts with the offensive line.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you around.

There are many here who seem to be happy with a sub-par line if the savior is here. We'll see how it works out since a rookie QB is going to make our mediocre line better according to many folks around here.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you around.

There are many here who seem to be happy with a sub-par line if the savior is here. We'll see how it works out since a rookie QB is going to make our mediocre line better according to many folks around here.

Except that our OL is not sub-par, its actually right around par. :D

Just joined and so great to find a forum where we as Skins fans can have real conversations about football w/out the immaturity I've seen elsewhere. Thanks for posting this and glad to hear positive things about RGIII from someone who went to school w/him, and not a Skins fan (as first favorite team) - it shows great objective POV. Thanks, and glad to be here!

Welcome to the site brother. This is a wonderful community. Glad to have you here! :cheers:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard smitty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.