• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Day T-Shirt Ideas

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I don't think they'll be a more exciting NFL Draft Day for Redskins in our lifetimes. I'm liking the idea of creating a t-shirt to commemorate the occasion. If we decide on an idea, I'll get them made and out to members at cost.

What we need are great ideas.

Here's mine (thinking small version on left chest, large version on the back of a white t-shirt?).

If someone with some graphic skills wants to take a crack at it, have at you :cheers:

Attachments

• rg3.png
    rg3.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 107
Those would look great at Training Camp too, Boone.

Someone's probably already thought of this one....

Attachments

• rg3skins.png
    rg3skins.png
    5 KB · Views: 97
Nice!

I have the t-shirt below. I want to put RG3 horizontally across the list in iron-on letters maybe three or four times as large as those already there.

tumblr_ltdjsmgzkP1qbrzxso1_500.jpg

Edit: Sorry, I should have read Boone's OP before I posted instead of just looking at the pictures. :dunce2:

Last edited:
I love these, and have no problem paying a premium to reward the individual for their efforts in creating them.

I also prefer to financially support this site, instead of individuals who tried to cash in the second it was announced that we had moved up in the draft. But those are just my feelings.

First one is great. These would be perfect for our BGO Virtual Draft Day Tailgate. Coming soon! :)

RG3:16 says:

We just whooped your ass!

lol

I don't think they'll be a more exciting NFL Draft Day for Redskins in our lifetimes. I'm liking the idea of creating a t-shirt to commemorate the occasion. If we decide on an idea, I'll get them made and out to members at cost.

What we need are great ideas.

Here's mine (thinking small version on left chest, large version on the back of a white t-shirt?).

If someone with some graphic skills wants to take a crack at it, have at you :cheers:

Here's a quickie for ya....
RG3Shirt.jpg

Pete - you or anyone else got any idea where we could quickly produce 30 or 50 of those (with maybe a smaller version of the graphic on the front left or right chest)? I looked at the site that Murf uses (spreadshirt) but I can't seem to get the logo full-sized on the back as it is in your mock-up. I'll bankroll it if we can find a good vendor :)

Might look pretty sweet on a black t-shirt too...

Pete - I wish I had major graphic skills. Because I'd take this Superman logo, and in place of the 'S', I'd have an 'RG3'.

[media]http://www.superman-picture.com/logo/superman%20logo-7.jpg[/media]

It would be beautiful. Wouldn't even have to change the color scheme :)

Pete - I wish I had major graphic skills. Because I'd take this Superman logo, and in place of the 'S', I'd have an 'RG3'.

You're just taunting me now....:laugh:

The media tag is your friend.
smiley-laughing002.gif

Still like the first one, but the "Superman" RG3 one is a great idea. I'd buy both of them.

The media tag is your friend.
smiley-laughing002.gif

Still like the first one, but the "Superman" RG3 one is a great idea. I'd buy both of them.

Hehehe...yeah - had that one coming :)

You're just taunting me now....:laugh:

Oh - hell yes I am. We come up with something beautiful, we'll go worldwide with it. And profit share :)

My Team Went To NY For The RG3 Draft
.....But All I Got Was This Stupid Luck.....

Oh - hell yes I am. We come up with something beautiful, we'll go worldwide with it. And profit share :)

Well, in that case... face slapped, challenge accepted

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.