• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Sean Taylor trial set to begin next month

BGO

The long-delayed trial of four men in the slaying of Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor is set to begin April 16.sd Attorneys for several of the defendants appeared in Miami-Dade state court briefly Thursday morning to request the move of a pre-trial hearing from April 5 to April 12, which Circuit Court Judge Dennis J. Murphy granted. Barring a delay that day, the trial would begin the following Monday.

Read full article >>

evnt

More...

And it's about time, too.

No, it's long past time. WTF takes so long? So much for swift justice.

Well, unfortunately there is no guarantee of swift justice, only a speedy trial if the defendant desires one.

I'm concerned that, if found guilty, they wont be sentenced to much jail time. We'll have to wait and see. Trials have a tendency to produce weird results when they are delayed for 5 years like this one has. Witnesses forget things, evidence disappears, stories change, etc.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor...#21 burgundy and Gold

Attachments

• seantaylor.jpg
    seantaylor.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 118
I believe that someone dying in the commission of a felony means murder charges for everyone involved, not sure how it works in america tbh, however I hope that all the scumbags involved in this are put away for a very very long time, after reading about who they were and how they found out that Sean had money and jewelry in the house, his asshole cousin should be charged too. I am still angry .

I'm still upset also....what our "d" would be like wih 21 on the field......should get the Death penalty..express lane ..not sit in jail for ten years before they do it.

It's a travesty that a case takes this kind of time to come to trial. Absolutely ridiculous.

I was hoping a lifer inmate, Redskin or Hurricane fan, would have bludgeoned them to death by now. I guess there's still hope.

It's a travesty that a case takes this kind of time to come to trial. Absolutely ridiculous.

I completely agree, and it's far too common. Going through it with a close friend who's wife was murdered 2 1/2 years ago.

It do suck. From their point of view, any defense lawyer worth a dime would postpone it as long as he possibly could. Hoping distance from the deed will create apathy.

Now we'll likely have to listen to how these "kids" were victims of society/tragic upbringing, who have now found God, and need our help.

I say wash'em in gasoline, and dry'em off with a lit match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.