• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Tebow to the Jets

I think Tebow's excited about the trade:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs&[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tebow's excited about the trade:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcMFohJkbs&feature=player_embedded#![/media]

China, the link doesn't show. You put the [/media] tag inside the quote.

Having seen it, it sounds like he is very excited!

I just erased the 'embedded player' stuff at the end of the link. Sometimes that confuses Goldbrick :)

Did you say I was dumb as a goldbrick?

Here's a random comment. Does anyone else get the feeling Tebow is gay? I know - it's juvenile, but my gaydar goes off every time I listen to him.

Not that there's anything wrong with it :)

No, I get that his faith has kept him from being with enough women to act like men do once they're experienced enough. He's basically a kid in a mans suit.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

That. Or he's gay.

No, I get that his faith has kept him from being with enough women to act like men do once they're experienced enough. He's basically a kid in a mans suit.

Agreed. He's probably lived a bit of a "sheltered" life from that aspect of society, so he hasn't developed that shallow and stereotype "macho testosterone tough guy and ladies man" fake aura that so many guys try to emanate.

Here's a random comment. Does anyone else get the feeling Tebow is gay? I know - it's juvenile, but my gaydar goes off every time I listen to him.

Yeah, I've had that thought before. I don't think its a discussion for this forum though (at least not my viewpoints on it :)).

That. Or he's gay.

Anyone else get the feeling that Boone might be interested in Tebow, as more than "just being a fan of his" ;)

Yeah, as if Tim Tebow's star hasn't reached epic heights now that he is in the biggest media market in the NFL/world. Add him being gay to the mix, as well as being a God fearing Christian...

The end is nigh....

Agreed. He's probably lived a bit of a "sheltered" life from that aspect of society, so he hasn't developed that shallow and stereotype "macho testosterone tough guy and ladies man" fake aura that so many guys try to emanate.

Wonderful response-with just enough of a hint of sarcastic condescension to make me wish I'd come up with it first. :laugh:

Yeah Mike, I believe that's probably right. Back to Tebow with the Jets. Sanchez interviewed yesterday, saying all the right things of course 'anything that helps the team win blahblahblah'. Wonder how that sentiment holds up if Tebow is getting 10-20 snaps a game, particularly in the red zone? I don't think Rex Ryan is the kind of coach who is able to hold this all together. Guess we'll see.

I have a friend who is a Jets fan, a well informed one who could definitely hold his own with us on football talk. When I told him I think this is a train wreck waiting to happen he says that they went to the AFC Championship running the Wildcat with Brad Smith, Tebow will run it better.

What he seems to be missing is that they have no receivers so that run game better be fantastic and their defense is aging. I see the Jets going 8-8 this year. They are on the downswing...

And I honestly believe Rex Ryan is the reason for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.