• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 Training Camp

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on the site yet so I thought I would bring it up. Looks like the Redskins are considering moving Training Camp to Richmond VA. Maybe even going so far as to purchase the old City Stadium there for that purpose.

No doubt I missed this due to the news of The Trade, the cap space caper and the opening of Free Agency but what excuse do the rest of you bums have? ;)

I saw that a couple of weeks back but didn't want to get my hopes up till something was final. I've been to several camps but this would make things so much easier. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I actually played there a couple of times back when it was U of R stadium. All the bad stuff they said about the old school Astroturf is 100% true. That stuff was brutal.

Could not be more happy if this happens. Never been to training camp, never wanted to fight the traffic and all that up in DC. Richmond? Yeah, I will fight "traffic" there, no problem. Got a list of people to go with, and already planning to ask time off work, assuming it goes through. Hopefully.

only 2 hours and 15 minutes from where i am in Carolina...would have to go and take my boys ...hell i have never been myself...sounds fun

Last edited:
Well, nothing is definite as of yet so it might be back in Ashburn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.