• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ESPN: Clayton--Free Agency Winners And Losers

I just smile every time I see any article praising his accuracy. How I long to see some accuracy. :)

Easy, Goal. I've been saying all along how funny/bizarre it would be if we end up "settling" for the highest rated QB to come out of college since Elway.

Just walking that fine line between knowing that in my head and getting caught up in the mass-mania man crush DC is falling into with The Dreadlock Kid.

Easy, Goal. I've been saying all along how funny/bizarre it would be if we end up "settling" for the highest rated QB to come out of college since Elway.

Just walking that fine line between knowing that in my head and getting caught up in the mass-mania man crush DC is falling into with The Dreadlock Kid.

:)

Forgot that earlier.

Hey, Colts? Andrew Luck is THE MAN.

Yessir. He's the guy Chuck Norris wants to be. Not only is he the greatest QB prospect in history, he is, quite simply, the greatest human being walking the face of the earth.

You should get him, Colts. For serious.

i heard a Indianapolis Colt representative say on a radio interview that he was 99.9% sure the Colts were taking Luck with the first pick....sounds good to me

The irony would be that in the end the Colts decide in the War Room to take Griffin, the Redskins draft Luck and he ends up being a bust :cry:

Irony? I can think of a few other words I'd use.

If that happened Snyder would fire Shanahan and Co and figure he can do better than 6-10 signing free agents and swinging for the fences.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Man, someone sure woke up with kittens and sunshine on his mind today. ;)

Just a reminder that all this 'let the professionals do their jobs' only works as long as the professionals LOOK like they know what they are doing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.