• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pwned Thread: Someone had to do it!

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
OK Mods, I want to respect any wishes you guys have for this site. BGO has an identity of its own and I think we all want it to stay that way. Om, I saw you nip Mike's thread of scantily clad women in the bud so if this is not something you want here, please step in.

In honor of unsonny, I think it is appropriate to begin this one the same way he started the original. (Not to mention it is a Classic)

7.jpg

OK, one more classic. Just for good measure. :cool4:

8.jpg

And a fresh take on the classic...

Attachments

• special bunny pancake.jpg
    special bunny pancake.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 141
Yusuf, I never understood why that one was so popular but every time I look at it, I smile.

12.jpg

Last edited:
25564_1370722594013_1410201699_1030911_6341056_n.jpg

So my girlfriend decide to post this on FB. Do I really resemble this dog? :thud:

The pain in my stomach from laughing for eight minutes straight points toward the affirmative, B. :laugh:

Duke amassed the biggest, strongest, fastest, and most violent of its forces for an epic battle on a 100-yard battlefield:

duke-football-hotties.jpg

Their foe entered as they always do, en masse, stoic, and confident:

army+navy.jpg

The experts thought that Duke would surely be able to handle an over-matched opponent, with it's ferocious aerial assault:

p-35288-48692-bird1244220836.jpg

Army's general in charge of air superiority was unimpressed:

bald_eagle_bird_MG0813.jpg

Army took control with its world-renowned ground game:

M1A1-Firing-svg-01.jpg

And left Duke fans...

Bug_Eyed.jpg

Army was relentless, battering the Blue Devils on the ground and through the air, and taking full advantage of four Duke....

turnover-ezrapoundcake.jpg

Duke quickly found that they had no choice but to:

g332701.jpg

And that's because they...

Dallas-Cowboys-365-761756.jpg

Just like the rest of the....

acc-logo1.jpg

Army, ever the good sports, shook the Devils' hands, and didn't even remind them that it's only because of a West Point grad....

darth-krzyzewski-2.jpg

...that they have ANYTHING that doesn't...

Dallas-Cowboys-365-761756.jpg

Duke was left to:

1145357.jpg

and

Duke-Kid-Crying.jpg

While Army has just one question:

o_y6Xl5EU2cXyBf2n.jpg

The end.

Last edited:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s71uqBg9iY[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.