• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 ACC Mens Basketball Champion FSU Seminoles

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Just want to give a shout out to my Florida State University Seminoles, the 2012 ACC Champions!

:allhail:

Congrats to FSU. Took out Duke and then UNC-looks like they're on a roll.

Lol, dude, let it go. They are absolutely NOT ACC Champions. They are the ACC Tournament Champions. The real champions, UNC, were crowned days ago. But I'll let you continue gloating for now lol.

We'll wait to beat you in the FF when it means something :D

Congrats on your "championship" :laugh:

They just beat your Tar Heels in the Championship game. Don't be bitter!

We went 14-2 in the ACC this year and won the real title. The one you have to do great all year to win. Not bitter at all, we win when it means something ;)

We went 14-2 in the ACC this year and won the real title. The one you have to do great all year to win. Not bitter at all, we win when it means something ;)

You are such an idiot! :laugh: The "real" title according to you. Those who live in the real world know that both titles are "real"! You simply want to minimize this Championship game because your team lost! Well, every broadcaster who has reported this story called the Seminoles the ACC Champions. But yeah, you are right. I guess the New England Patriots are the real NFL Champions because they had the best record at the end of the season or was it the Packers? What would be the tie breaker in that situation? :insane:

Congratulations to the ACC Champion, not the Regular Season Champion, Florida State Seminoles! Read the story and see what they call the Seminoles. If that's not good enough, go to any other media source, find the story and see what they call them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/champion-seminoles-florida-state-holds-on-to-beat-north-carolina-85-82-for-first-acc-title/2012/03/11/gIQAOzPd5R_story.html

Last edited:
Go Noles! Duke and UNC, back-to back for the second time this season?

Child please!

congrats to the Noles.....did it the real way beating both powerhouse Carolina teams from tobacco road.

You are such an idiot! :laugh: The "real" title according to you. Those who live in the real world know that both titles are "real"! You simply want to minimize this Championship game because your team lost!
I'm just jerking your chain, but I said the same thing before the tournament too ;)

Conference tournaments are just a ruse to make money and give the lesser teams a shot at making the tournament. If Boston College got hot and had won, do you really think anyone would have considered them the ACC champion other than them?

Congratulations to the ACC Champion, not the Regular Season Champion, Florida State Seminoles! Read the story and see what they call the Seminoles. If that's not good enough, go to any other media source, find the story and see what they call them.
I can say the same if you read articles from when North Carolina beat Duke to win the championship at the end of the regular season. But officially, the record books, and you can look it up, list FSU as the tournament champion :) Is that just the record keepers being mad? :laugh:

Check out this headline as a reference.......
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-04/sixth-ranked-north-carolina-beats-no-4-duke-88-70-to-win-acc-title.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.