• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burgundy and Gold:spear and feather uni's

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?

Just as long as we don't start getting stupid like Oregon with their 800 uni variations. :puke:

I wouldn't mind seeing the spear and feather make an occasional return but I prefer to leave the uni as is for most of our games.

just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?

You mean like mine ? :)

Go Noles! Oh wait! ;)

Other than the skunk stripe helmet (yikes!), I love all the iterations of the Redskins uniform. I'll confess, I do love the dark burgundy and the spear logo. Then again, I'm also fond of mustard yellow and 'R' logo helmets.

yeah when i first remember Sunny and C.Taylor, Harraway...there was those great spear and feather uni's.. very fond memeries from my childhood...been a Redskin fan for life. i also like the Yellow R Uni's...my first helment i got for christmas one year was a yellow R helment... believe it or not i still have it....

(i suck at typing ...been made fun of on several post..oh well sorry.)

Youre a quality poster - we can live with typos :)

One of the few fan extravagances I've allowed myself are 4 authentic helmets - the 'skunk stripe', the 'Yellow R', and both a Theismann-era indian logo helmet (with curled feathers), and the modern helmet. Love them.

I like the current emblem, but I think the helmets would look a lot better without the stripe in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.