• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burgundy and Gold:spear and feather uni's

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?

Just as long as we don't start getting stupid like Oregon with their 800 uni variations. :puke:

I wouldn't mind seeing the spear and feather make an occasional return but I prefer to leave the uni as is for most of our games.

just to break up the intense off season pre-draft post i thought i would it would be nice to see the skins go to the spear and feather dark burnundy and gold uniforms.. maybe re-done a little for the RGIII era ...possibly for honme games.. i always loved the Spear and Feather helments.... which uniforms do you like ....?

You mean like mine ? :)

Go Noles! Oh wait! ;)

Other than the skunk stripe helmet (yikes!), I love all the iterations of the Redskins uniform. I'll confess, I do love the dark burgundy and the spear logo. Then again, I'm also fond of mustard yellow and 'R' logo helmets.

yeah when i first remember Sunny and C.Taylor, Harraway...there was those great spear and feather uni's.. very fond memeries from my childhood...been a Redskin fan for life. i also like the Yellow R Uni's...my first helment i got for christmas one year was a yellow R helment... believe it or not i still have it....

(i suck at typing ...been made fun of on several post..oh well sorry.)

Youre a quality poster - we can live with typos :)

One of the few fan extravagances I've allowed myself are 4 authentic helmets - the 'skunk stripe', the 'Yellow R', and both a Theismann-era indian logo helmet (with curled feathers), and the modern helmet. Love them.

I like the current emblem, but I think the helmets would look a lot better without the stripe in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.