• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Homer Mcfanboy: The T-Shirt

http://homermcfanboy.spreadshirt.com/the-franchise-A9362976/customize/color/22

From our good friend Homer McFanboy...

What's the 3 for ?
How many Super Bowls we're going to win in the next 5 years ?

Hey. I recognize those feathers.

Maybe this means we could bring back our original logo. :cool:

Attachments

• BGO.jpg
    BGO.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 102
And if Indy gets as goo-goo eyed over Griff as some Redskins fans prematurely have, you'll have to replace the "III" with what, "Oh Well?"

We haven't drafted anyone yet.

And if Indy gets as goo-goo eyed over Griff as some Redskins fans prematurely have, you'll have to replace the "III" with what, "Oh Well?"

We haven't drafted anyone yet.

You replace the three with "12".

You replace the three with "12".
Problem is, so many have totally committed, mentally, to Griff, that if we end up with Luck instead, they will turn on him quickly if he doesn't outplay Griff, forever.

We'd think of something.

Attachments

• luck.png
    luck.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 109
Problem is, so many have totally committed, mentally, to Griff, that if we end up with Luck instead, they will turn on him quickly if he doesn't outplay Griff, forever.

And those that would do that are quite simply stupid.

Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III. I don't care. They both have the absolute potential to be franchise changing quarterbacks. And either way, I'll be happier than a pig in ****.

Anyone who gets angry one way or the other lacks logic.

And those that would do that are quite simply stupid.

Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III. I don't care. They both have the absolute potential to be franchise changing quarterbacks. And either way, I'll be happier than a pig in ****.

Anyone who gets angry one way or the other lacks logic.
Agree 100%

But you know they're out there.

I think Ax is right. Furthermore, if things do play out as this shirt suggests, are we putting TOO much pressure on RG3? I mean, jesus...the kid is still just an NFL rookie like anyone else, and Redskins fans are already celebrating the 3 Lombardis he's going to bring home in the next 5 years. Terms like "franchise savior" and "the second coming" have been tossed around (okay, that second one is a bit of an exaggeration); how about just "the end of mediocrity at the QB position?"

Not saying I don't want all these things people are saying, but this is still a 5-11 team with a lot of issues. I know its impossible, but expectations should be tempered a little.

I think Ax is right. Furthermore, if things do play out as this shirt suggests, are we putting TOO much pressure on RG3? I mean, jesus...the kid is still just an NFL rookie like anyone else, and Redskins fans are already celebrating the 3 Lombardis he's going to bring home in the next 5 years. Terms like "franchise savior" and "the second coming" have been tossed around (okay, that second one is a bit of an exaggeration); how about just "the end of mediocrity at the QB position?"

Not saying I don't want all these things people are saying, but this is still a 5-11 team with a lot of issues. I know its impossible, but expectations should be tempered a little.

it's a bidniz my man. he's making millions. he dang well better be able to handle the pressure - on the field and off!!! that's what he's paid to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.