• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Behind Enemy Lines: Fortes fortuna adiuvat

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
We have all heard the old saying “Fortune favors the bold”. Well, if there is one word we can use to describe the move made by Mike Shanahan,...

More...

Love it Bob :cheers: Nice to hear from our guy behind the lines. You know our rival fans just hate to see us getting a franchise QB :)

Love it Bob :cheers: Nice to hear from our guy behind the lines. You know our rival fans just hate to see us getting a franchise QB :)

Yeah, I will be listening to that for a few days and likely writing something about it soon.

Bold? Yes. Daring? Maybe a bit. But the weekend is 100% better with the knowledge that we are going to have a franchise QB. That feels soooooo good.

What are the fans and sportcasters saying in DFW? And the Baylor fans/alums?

I absulotely love the move..... i also was wondering what the other nfc east teams are thinking now.... going to be interesting to see what they have to say ... Redskins no pushover anymore....HTTR.....

I absulotely love the move..... i also was wondering what the other nfc east teams are thinking now.... going to be interesting to see what they have to say ... Redskins no pushover anymore....HTTR.....

Serv? Oh, Serv? I second that request for a new Redskins Recon piece, please.

Serv? Oh, Serv? I second that request for a new Redskins Recon piece, please.

I hear ya. I am starting to peruse comment from other team fans on this move-trust me this is on ALL the forums. I've been tied up with offline "real life" stuff lately that has cut into my BGO time more than I've liked but this is too big a deal not to get reactions around the league. I'll put a Recon post up in a couple of days.

Good ol' Redskins, we do have a knack for snatching NFL headlines don't we? :eek: :beam:

Bold? Yes. Daring? Maybe a bit. But the weekend is 100% better with the knowledge that we are going to have a franchise QB. That feels soooooo good.

What are the fans and sportcasters saying in DFW? And the Baylor fans/alums?

They wanted us to go after Manning instead of RG3. The consensus is they did not want us getting RG3. I've heard that on some of the local shows and the pukes fans I work with. Can't wait for the drive on Monday to hear the local sports guys whining.

Yeah Steven, I just finished the late local news on Channel 8 and the weekend guy wrapped up by saying that the Skins and Rams had announced the trade today and that the Cowboys would be facing RGIII twice a year. He didn't sound too thrilled either.

Kinda has me smiling a bit bigger tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.